Starbound Cracked 1.4.4 With License Key Free Download 2023
Starbound Cracked 1.4.4 begins with the player inside a spacecraft after the destruction of Earth, home of an intergalactic peacekeeping organization known as the Terrene Protectorate, while just having graduated from its ranks. With nothing to guide it, the shuttle shoots into space without direction, becoming lost in a sea of stars. The space shuttle orbits a habitable planet, and an adventure begins that takes the player hurtling across the universe. Starbound contains quests and story-driven missions buried inside its vast sandbox universe. The space shuttle acts as the player’s vehicle while exploring the galaxy, having a teleport pad the player can use to teleport down to the planets the shuttle is visiting, a ship locker for storing items, a fuel panel for refueling the ship, and a cockpit for piloting the boat. The boat’s interior is also fully customizable, with articles and blocks able to be freely placed within the ship.
Starbound Cracked Discover ancient temples and modern metropolises, trees with eyes, and mischievous penguins. Use hundreds of materials and over two thousand objects to build a sleepy secluded cabin in the woods, a medieval castle, or an underwater arcade. Starbound has been built from the ground up to be multiplayer and easily moddable. You have the tools to make the universe settle down and farm the land, become an intergalactic landlord, hop from planet to planet collecting rare creatures, or delve into dangerous dungeons and claim extraordinary treasures. Only to find yourself lost in space with a damaged ship. Your only option is to beam down to the planet below, gather the resources you need to repair your boat and explore the vast, infinite universe.
Starbound Cracked 1.4.4 + License Key Free Download 2023
Starbound Serial key In Starbound, you create your own story – there’s no wrong way to play! You may choose to save the universe from the forces that destroyed your home, uncovering greater galactic mysteries, or you may wish to forego a heroic journey entirely in favor of colonizing uncharted planets. Settle down and farm the land, become an intergalactic landlord, hop from planet to planet collecting rare creatures, or delve into dangerous dungeons and lay claim to extraordinary treasures. Discover ancient temples and modern metropolises, trees with eyes, and mischievous penguins. Use hundreds of materials and over two thousand objects to build a sleepy secluded cabin in the woods, a medieval castle, or an underwater arcade.
Starbound Activation Key None of the above is particularly unusual in Starbound, the 2D space-based exploration and crafting sandbox from developer Chucklefish. What begins as a quest to save the universe from an ancient evil quickly returns into a fun and charming rabbit hole of tasks and to-do lists, some official but many more personal. Yes, it would help if you upgraded your armor to defeat a quest boss who bombards you from a flying saucer. Still, if you pull off digging for titanium ore, you can spend hours carefully decorating your starship with furniture and wall hangings you stole from a bipedal alien frog’s swamp house. It’s up to you how to spend your time, and Starbound is easy to spend lots of time in.
- Choose from one of 7 playable races and customize your character
- Save the universe in a story campaign featuring unique characters, bosses, dungeons, and quests!
- You’re the captain of your very own starship! Decorate, expand, and use it to explore a procedurally generated universe.
- Colonize uncharted planets and collect gifts from your tenants – if they like you, they may even ask to join your ship crew!
- Three game modes – Casual (no need to eat), Survival (eat to survive/drop items on death), and Hardcore (permadeath)
- Craft thousands of objects – building materials, armor, weapons, furniture, and more.
- Capture unique monsters to fight alongside you.
- Built from the ground up to be easily moddable. You have the tools to make the universe your own – add new races, biomes, dungeons, and quest
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB graphics memory and DirectX 9.0c compatible gpu
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space
How To Install?
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game; start with the LAUNCHER of the game as an administrator